You’ve got a delivery! Don’t miss it with the rebranded NexDelivery APP
We know managing deliveries can be time-consuming. How do you notify and remind users to collect their parcels? Do you know how many pending deliveries are there in your space? Well, now you have all this information plus the ability to solve this headache in a few clicks; with the new NexDelivery APP.
So, what’s new?
UX/UI: the new design of the NexDelivery APP offers a better way of organising and managing deliveries for your flexible workspace. You’ll be able to collect, upload to your Nexudus account and notify members in just a few clicks.
New Features: the new version of the NexDelivery APP, includes new functionality that improves the way you can manage deliveries in your coworking space.
- Barcodes: you have the option to print labels by connecting your iPhone to a printer. This will help you to quickly find deliveries as they are collected.
- Deliveries list: Added by popular demand, it’s now easier than ever to find delivery in this searchable list.
- Signature: you can now request people to sign for their deliveries directly on the APP screen as they collect them. This will allow you to keep a record on the system when the parcel/mail is collected by your Customer.
Once the APP is installed and you launch it and log in, you will be able to select between one of the following options:
- Add delivery: Upon logging in to your Nexudus account and selecting the location you want to manage, you can scan the package label, and then allocate this delivery to a particular Customer. You can also add a note to it if needed. You can also print a barcode label and stick it to the parcel (this will help you scanning it later when your Customer collects the parcel). Your Customer will then receive a notification email with all the details.… et voila, one less thing for you to worry about!
- Collection: This option allows Customers to pick up their deliveries in a few moments. Once they arrive to pick up the parcel, just scan the NexDelivery barcode, get them to sign and they can walk away with their parcel.
- Search: You can View and Select uncollected deliveries, reprint barcodes and search for specific deliveries.
Your customers will now have a quick and efficient booking experience, with access to live information on room availability and resources. The new NexBoard connects meetings rooms in your Nexudus account with your iPad or Android Tablet, displaying the Room availability, upcoming meetings, and allowing users to request a booking directly from the device.
Are you listening to your customers? All you need to know about customer feedback and Nexudus new Surveys
The phrase ‘Customers are always right’ was coined in the early 20th century by Harry Gordon Selfridge, the founder of London’s Selfridges store. Till this day, that quote still applies in most cases. The truth is, companies that listen to their customer's feedback are more likely to excel and appeal to their existing customers and even new ones!
Issuing a quote or a proposal for one of your desks or offices is, in many cases, far from a rigid and organised process. From the point of capturing the initial customer details, all the way to closing a deal, you want to make sure potential customers understand what you offer exactly, the type of community there is in your space as well the different facilities and services available.
In this entry Matt Webster, from Open Gov Hub, lets us dive into how they connected some Amazon IOT buttons to maximise the use and availability of their meeting rooms space.
Nexudus allows you to easily create Events and enables members/non-members to easily buy tickets on the members’ portal and Passport by Nexudus app.
If someone visits your space and falls in love with the community, it’s a perfect opportunity to show your interest in them with a proposal - “will you marry/join our space?”